Friday, December 7, 2007

Oh, I'm So Excited!

It was a great training day!

Breezy, 70 degrees with a blue/pink tinted sky prophesying rain, we headed out at 5:00 pemmer. My husband on a bike and I on foot, were thrilled with the weather. This past Wednesday it was 40 degrees with 30 mph gusts. What's going on with this weather!

This was the first training day with a bike involved and I loved it. Okay, the hubby was a little annoying with the S-maneuvers, but it worked well for me. Before the change up, I was running to a predetermined spot then turning around and coming back to hear hubby say stop. I miserly took the turns and lacked motivation to pick back up. With the bike, I picked a spot ahead and kept running at the same speed until he hollered stop.

Next week begins the 3 minute run then 3 minute walk for five repetitions. I think I'm ready.

Oh, and hubby says my speed has really improved!

Note: Texas Landscape by V....Vaughan looks like the field we pass on our jaunts.

No comments: