Monday, December 10, 2007

Saturday Runs...

...and I don't mean with my feet. We went to a school function and both developed a fluish ache and stomach trouble Saturday morning. The lovely ache is in my lower back, like a kidney infection, makes sitting uncomfortable.

I skipped Saturday's run figuring the exercise to the bathroom was efficient. We both felt better Sunday morning, but it wasn't to be. Our morning run/bike sucked. I did only 4 reps and called it an idleout.

Today's weather was foggy with a hint of drizzle. We called the run/walk off hoping to be back to our ole selves tomorrow.

2 Funnies
  • My preacher stopped us Sunday morning to ask if I was alright. Other than struggling to get the two minutes, my shorts were falling off. I then proceeded to tell him my diarrhea problem so he wouldn't expect me at church. My husband informed me he was red at the loss of my shorts and completely purple with the subsequent health confession.


  • We both shook hands with a couple Friday night who called in sick this morning with the flu. We both got a flu shot this past November, pshew.

No comments: